22 - 28.09.2016
SMIT "CREATOR" is happy to announce that our contact making event "Net(for)Work" was a great success! The project was held in Murzasichle, Poland from 22nd to 28th September 2016, and brought together 24 form Croatia, Italy, Romania, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Macedonia, Malta, Greece, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Poland.
The main aim was to build new partnerships, motivate and raise competence needed to initiate, prepare, run and evaluate mobility projects for youngsters and youth workers within the frame of Erasmus+ Programmes. Participants were also involved in different activities through the methodology of non-formal education such as simulations, role-playing, open space discussions, brainstorming, and ice-breakers, all that to point out importance of good practice in youth work within the frame of Erasmus+ Programme, develop intercultural competence in order to promote facilitate international cooperation and promote European citizenship. Knowledge gained and skills practiced during the project were a great for all involved in this project to enter upon stride and virtuous circle. The promotion of a tool like Youthpass, to recognize these
competence were also a key point. The result of this CME are strong bonds and network between partnering countries in the field of youth within the Erasmus+ Programme.
Our objectives were:
- providing knowledge about possibilities of collaboration within the frame of Erasmus+ Programme,
- foster networking among participants and create space for project building
- build capacity of participating youth, organizations to provide project management competence in the field of youth,
- create an atmosphere of common understanding between people presenting different cultures, working style and more,
- enhance participant's competence to initiate projects on local, regional, national and international level.