Mapping Solidarity: Volunteering across continents

01.10.2014-01.08.2015

Costa Rica/Nepal/Indonesia

We are happy to announce that 6 of SMIT "CREATOR" members will be participating in the EVS project called Mapping Solidarity: Volunteering across continents co-ordinated by TDM 2000.

Mapping Solidarity: Volunteering across continents  is a 22 months EVS project that involves 27 young volunteers from 6 Countries: Italy, Poland, Spain, Costa Rica, Nepal and Indonesia.

This project aims to enlarge the borders of solidarity and to reach 3 continents and 6 communities that will be positively affect by the exchange of volunteers bearers of different values. The close cooperation among volunteers and hosting organization through the implemented activities in the mentioned countries will empower the sense of solidarity in the volunteers and in the hosting communities. The wider cooperation among the project partners will increase and empower the capability of the non profit organization to build a global network of solidarity and common projects.

Environmental education, children support, multicultural awareness, cultural understanding, social communication are the themes and topic that links people, continents, volunteers, organizations.

Our volunteers:

EVS volunteer in Costa Rica

Joanna says...

Hey there! My name is Asia and I am spontaneous, full of energy and always smiling girl from Opole. I have many passions. I like music, hiking, literature, science, sport but first of all I love travelling. Getting to know new cultures and traditions taught me a lot and made me even more open, tolerant and curious about world. As a psychologist I like to spend time with people and in future I would want to work with them in schools, hospitals or different types of organizations. Just right now one of my dream is coming true – I am going to Costa Rica as a volunteer. I am sure it will be time of my life!

EVS volunteer in Indonesia

Emilia says...

Hi guys !

My name is Emilia, im 23 y/o and i come from Wroclaw, Poland. Professionaly i work as a flight attendant but my real life is dance. I started dancing since i was 7 y/o and i been doin it until now. Its something more than a hobby or passion, its my life now. Besides im interested in travels, photography, cooking, and fashion :)

EVS volunteer in Indonesia

Natalia says...

My name is Natalia. I was born in Kepno, studied in Wroclaw and now I live in Warsaw. I love travelling, dogs sun and great food. When it comes to travel s - the father the better.  I value my free time and people with devoted to their passion. I fascinated by art - especially the one that involves important social issues. I love diving and other sports.

EVS volunteer in Nepal

Katarzyna says...

My name is Katarzyna, I live in Poland and I'm 25 years old. I come from very small village in Polish mountains, maybe that’s why I love hiking, spending time in the nature and after too much time in a big city I feel sick. Despite that, I survived in one of the biggest one in Poland for over six years, where I graduated from landscape architecture and I'm on my way to finish first degree of cultural studies.
I'm vegetarian for a few years already and I do care about animals' rights. I'm mad about meeting new people and going to new places. I'd like to learn many languages, now the first on my list are French and Russian. I love theatre, books, listening to music. I value easy-going, reliable, simple, genuine, direct people who can enjoy life, talk and listen, these who I can learn from, who doesn't care about unimportant things and I try to be that way.

EVS volunteer in Nepal

Joanna says...

My name is Joanna, I was born in Gdynia, north of Poland. I’ve just finished my studies-piano, and  decided to look for some new challenges. That’s why I applied for theEuropean voluntary service.  Luckily I’ve been chosen to be a member of project called “Mapping Solidarity: Volunteering across continents” and now I hope that I’ll be able to be involved  in creating something meaningful. I’m passionate about music and I would like to share it. That’s why I want to organize some music activities for children who don’t have this opportunity. I’m also in love with travelling and getting  know new cultures.  A chance to be in new incredible country almost a year, makes me feel really happy and gives me a possibility to meet new people and new traditions.

Write a comment

Comments: 136
  • #1

czasnawnetrza (Wednesday, 17 September 2014 15:48)

Świetna inicjatywa!

• #2

Emilia Cendrowska (Monday, 17 November 2014 12:30)

First month in Bali behind me !
    Travelin and sharing my passion is what i love the most. I had amazing opportunity to go for and EVS to Bali – Indonesia. This beautiful island charmed me since the day ONE... and now i let the adventure goin !!
    First week we had „ On arrival trening”. Getting to know eachother, all important informations about the culture, about health care, insurance, emergency calls, conflicts managment etc.. With the Jet Lag it was not that easy adapt but after 1 week everthing was just fine. Our HO took us for a Bali Day trip, which was so much fun !! We went to Ubut to the monkey forset, we went to see the rice fields, Gunung Kawi and Tirta Empul Temples. I saw so many amazing ans beautifull landscapes that before i could see only on TV or Interent. Since then i get amazed about this place.
    Time pass and the life gets more „ normal” but i dont think that there will be a day when i wont be suprised of something hehe. 2nd weekend there was big dance event called Raw Materials, this is when i meet a lot if people, and local dancers. The energy was so dope that i cant even explain that. I was a lil bit like a stranger and i feel like those people just let me in to their community, this feels really good. The week 3 i started to delivering my own project. I want to share my passion with the local kids. At the beggining this thing was so normal n random to me. Like in Europe everybody can join the dance school and everybody can basicly do what they want. But not here. After few weeks i started realising that teaching dancing is not the only thing i will do here. 'What's dope about hip hop, is that you can literally carry it with you anywhere and give it to others, passing on to them an energy and vibe, literally giving them a new way to express parts of themselves maybe they were not able to express before. Giving them a new language with which to speak'. So i hope to share with them my life n my passion.
    Feelin like on the mission here hehe... we'll see how it will go ;)

• #3

Joanna Jadczyk (Monday, 17 November 2014 12:57)

One month ago I came to beautiful and full of harmony place - Playa Junquillal. It is located in north part of Costa Rica, in Guanacaste region. I am volunteer in Verdiazul Organization, within turtle conservation project. Thanks to work here I experienced a lot of incredible and unforgettable things. During night patrols I had occasion to see many different types of turtles. However the most exciting moment was when for the first time I met enormous leatherback turtle which can weight even more than 500 kilos. This species unfortunately is threatened with extinction, that's why protection of it is so important! Also the release of small turtles into the ocean is beautiful experience. We (me and other volunteers) always wish them good luck and hope that one day they will come back to Junquillal beach to make their nest.

Since I have come here my life is full of harmony and good energy. Every day I meet new animals and I really feel like I am part of nature. In my leisure time I explore beautiful Guanacaste region. Last time I discovered amazing river in the middle of mango wood. It is ideal place to spend lazy hot Sunday afternoon. I also enjoy incredible sunsets. Walking on the beach in this time always makes me feel that I am in right moment in right place.

• #4

Maja Różyło (Sunday, 23 November 2014 20:10)

Hi everybody! My first month in Costa Rica is over and is was definitely a month full of adventures. After arrival I had a week of training connected with an intensive Spanish language course. It was also the time when I met other EVS volunteers from Italy and France and tried to fight jet lag. After the week of preparation my actual work in ACI Costa Rica started. ACI is an NGO sending and receiving volunteers from all over the world and I work there as an outgoing coordinator’s assistant, which means I help volunteers from Costa Rica to travel abroad. Of course life is not all about work and I also managed to do some cool stuff here – I met a lot of really nice people, visited beautiful Samara beach and went white water rafting.

• #5

Natalia Wyrwińska (Tuesday, 25 November 2014)

First month in Indonesia was really intensive. We all had to get used to the heat, crazy traffic, food, new people etc. It was all about getting to know the new environment where in which we going to live for next nine months.
    At the beginning of our stay in Indonesia, we had a llot of organisational meeting and activities. We vistied a lot o places where we going to organize some activities.
    When it comes to food, everyone was warning us that rice might be boring after a while. But you know what? It is not. I dont miss any of "my" food and even after a month of eating a rice everyday, it's still very ok. Although there was a lot of organisational job, we also tried to travel and explore as much as is possible. We went to Nusa Lembongan, Ubud, we visited amazing Hindu temple and what is more, we all are about and willing to see even more. I have my top list of Indonesian food like lotek, gado - gado, mie goreng, nasi campur and of course - pisang goreng The best place to eat this, is local "warung". And it is also a great place to practice Indonesian as people always ask where are from, what your name and where do you live. People here are great - they are all very interested in you and your history, very open and helpful. We also recieving a lot of support from Act Global and thanks to local volunteerssome situations - like renting a scooter - were a way easier.

• #6

Obat Tradisional Psoriasis Kulit Kepala (Saturday, 05 September 2015 04:50)

Artikel yang anda bagikan cukup membantu saya dalam mencari informasi seputar kesehatan, terima kasih untuk informasinya sangat bermanfaat.

• #7

Cara Ampuh Menghilangkan Penyakit Kulit Psoriasis (Saturday, 05 September 2015 05:31)

The information you provide quite satisfactory, thank you for sharing that knowledge for us all.

• #8

Obat Kuat Untuk Pria (Saturday, 05 September 2015 09:37)

saya sangat bersyukur bisa membaca informasi anda,karena sangat bermanfaat bagi saya ,terimakasih

• #9

Ramuan Tradisional Penguat Ereksi (Monday, 07 September 2015 06:10)

I enjoyed reading your article , thank you for giving me some very interesting information

• #10

Cara Mengobati Ereksi Lemah (Monday, 07 September 2015)

• #11

Obat Ejakulasi Dini Untuk Lanjut Usia/Lansia (Tuesday, 08 September 2015 06:10)

I am very interested in the article that you created , and thank you for giving me valuable information

• #12

Obat Herbal Ejakulasi Dini Paling Mujarab (Tuesday, 08 September 2015 11:03)

I LIKED THIS ARTICLE , SO MY INSIGHT INCREASE AFTER READING THIS ARTICLE

• #13

Obat Herbal Ejakulasi Dini Permanen (Wednesday, 09 September 2015 06:17)

thank you for good information sharing could be benefits for all

• #14

Obat Ejakulasi Dini Alami (Wednesday, 09 September 2015 11:27)

very good article , I got a new lesson after reading this article

• #15

Obat Disfungsi Ereksi Alami Paling Mujarab (Thursday, 10 September 2015 05:51)

a very interesting discussion , I am pleased to read an interesting article this

• #16

Obat Mani Bercampur Darah Yang Aman (Thursday, 10 September 2015 10:49)

I was very impressed with this article , I almost every day to visit this article

• #17

Obat Sperma Sulit Keluar Ketika Berhubungan Intim (Friday, 11 September 2015 05:52)

This great article opened my mind to thank corpulent

• #18

Cara Supaya Sperma Tidak Encer Secara Alami (Friday, 11 September 2015 10:47)

wow amazing , I realized after reading this article thanks for the information

• #19

Obat Penambah Gairah Seksual Pria (Saturday, 12 September 2015 06:01)

I learned many lessons from this article , thank you very much

• #20

obat jantung koroner tanpa operasi (Saturday, 12 September 2015 08:21)

The article you share enough to help me in searching for health-related information, thank you for the information very useful.

• #21

Obat Disfungsi Ereksi Yang Sudah Parah (Monday, 14 September 2015 05:16)

thank you for sharing the information , I really admire your information

• #22

Obat Penghilang Bekas Jerawat Batu Yang Aman (Monday, 14 September 2015 05:29)

Thanks for the information, I'd like to share an article you really helped me in finding solutions to natural healing.

• #23

Pengobatan Ejakulasi Dini Yang Sudah Parah (Monday, 14 September 2015 11:17)

I am very interested in all the information that is made ​​, thanks always share information

• #24

Obat Impotensi Tradisional Paling Mujarab (Tuesday, 15 September 2015 05:42)

thank you for sharing the information , I really like to read this information

• #25

Obat Kuat Tahan Lama Berhubungan Seksual (Tuesday, 15 September 2015 10:45)

it is very interesting information that you submit , thanks for the information

• #26

Obat Herbal Libido Rendah Paling Ampuh (Wednesday, 16 September 2015 05:27)

This information inspired many people , thank you for share this information

• #27

Obat Herbal Sperma Lemah Terbaik (Thursday, 17 September 2015 06:28)

information that you created quite interesting , thanks already willing to share information

• #28

Cara Supaya Sperma Subur Dan Kental (Saturday, 19 September 2015 06:06)

good , I am very interested in this information has been shared thanks

• #29

Obat Herbal Agar Orgasme Berkali kali (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 11:03)

very interesting information , I am addicted to reading this information

• #30

Tips Tahan Lama Di Atas Ranjang Bagi Pria (Friday, 25 September 2015 09:13)

I was very impressed after reading this information , continue to share your information so that everyone

• #31

Obat Herbal Lemah Syahwat Permanen (Saturday, 26 September 2015 06:00)

thank you for willing to share information , I was greatly helped by the information which has been distributed this

• #32

Obat Herbal Sperma Kosong Paling Mujarab (Tuesday, 29 September 2015 05:38)

VERY INTERESTING , THANK YOU HAVE BEEN WILLING TO SHARE

• #33

obat penyakit kawasaki pada balita (Tuesday, 29 September 2015 05:47)

thanks for sharing information about health, good article and easily listened to, thanks gan

• #34

Obat Herbal Untuk Azoospermia Terpercaya (Wednesday, 30 September 2015 05:49)

information fairly educated, continue to share information so that other people read it

• #35

cara memilih pembalut yang aman dan tepat (Wednesday, 30 September 2015 08:11)

information that you provide a very useful article interesting and useful, thank you very much for the information gan

• #36

Cara Mengobati Kista Ovarium Tanpa Operasi (Saturday, 03 October 2015 08:33)

thank you for the information, we are waiting for further information, may be useful...

• #37

Mengobati Ejakulasi Dini Dengan Herbal Alami Terbaik (Friday, 16 October 2015 03:45)

I think you get the information that should be raised again, but thank you for willing to share information

• #38

Mengatasi Ejakulasi Dini Dengan Herbal Terbaik (Wednesday, 21 October 2015 09:45)

increase the contents of your article because the article that you created is too simple

• #39

Metode Tepat Membuat Sperma Kental (Thursday, 22 October 2015 10:39)

I hope you continue to develop and explore the potential of making the article, thank you

• #40

Ejakulasi Dini : Gejala Dan Cara Mengobatinya (Friday, 23 October 2015 06:02)

thanks for the advice, I am so relieved now Heu Heu

• #41

Cara Supaya Ejakulasi Bertahan Lama (Tuesday, 27 October 2015 10:17)

quality information, cool .... !!!

• #42

Obat Kuat Untuk Mengobati Sperma Encer (Wednesday, 28 October 2015 05:04)

I am amazed with your thoughts, this quality information. Thank you

• #43

Obat Herbal Untuk Mengatasi Kemandulan Pria (Friday, 30 October 2015 02:36)

less neat writing your article, but I appreciate your willingness to make on the article that contains information

• #44

Suplemen Herbal Pria Kuat Hubungan Seks (Wednesday, 04 November 2015 07:08)

You are very creative, thanks for the information

• #45

Kuat Tahan Lama Intim Dengan Herbal (Saturday, 07 November 2015 10:24)

information which is very unique and interesting, extraordinary

• #46

Obat Herbal Gangguan Ejakulasi Terhambat (Saturday, 14 November 2015 03:04)

very good, very interesting discussion this article

• #47

Obat Herbal Infertilitas Pria (Thursday, 19 November 2015 09:55)

article that you create a very neat and very easy d understand it, nice work

• #48

cara mengobati gatal di vagina dengan cepat (Saturday, 28 November 2015 02:35)

The article you share very interesting to note, thank you for sharing and we wait for the next article

• #49

Jual Obat Herbal Ejakulasi Dini Permanen (Monday, 30 November 2015 10:26)

Jual Obat Herbal Ejakulasi Dini Permanen

• #50

Cara Mempertahankan Ereksi Keras Dan Kuat (Tuesday, 01 December 2015 07:36)

great, great job !!!!

• #51

Mengapa Pria Mengalami Penurunan Gairah Seks? (Wednesday, 02 December 2015 08:04)

I think the information that you created does not correspond to reality

• #52

Ramuan Herbal Untuk Impotensi Atau Disfungsi Ereksi (Thursday, 03 December 2015 03:04)

interesting, informative, thank you for sharing

• #53

Obat Tradisional Kuat Intim Berjam Jam (Monday, 07 December 2015 04:49)

I think your article, is too difficult to understand

• #54

Pencegahan Dan Pengobatan Ejakulasi Dini (Saturday, 12 December 2015 03:40)

thanks for the information and have shared

• #55

obat tradisional luka bernanah pada anak (Saturday, 12 December 2015 04:26)

• #56

Obat Alami Gatal Di Selangkangan Saat Hamil (Wednesday, 16 December 2015 08:11)

I think that you share the article enough to be interesting, thanks for sharing health information may be useful

• #57

Kriteria Sperma Yang Sehat Subur Dan Berkualitas (Wednesday, 16 December 2015 10:21)

I salute the idea you have, thank you for the information

• #58

Obat untuk luka di bibir vagina (Friday, 18 December 2015 05:22)

• #59

Obat pembersih rahim setelah keguguran (Thursday, 31 December 2015 04:07)

websites are very nice and interesting to note, thank you to visit and revisit other websites

• #60

Obat Untuk Mengeluarkan Sisa Keguguran (Tuesday, 05 January 2016 07:21)

thank you for listening to our article, hopefully useful information and we are waiting for further information

• #61

Cara Mengeluarkan Sisa Rahim Pasca Keguguran (Saturday, 09 January 2016 10:22)

article you write and share very interesting to read and I like. Hopefully you convey information useful and we wait for the next article

• #62

cara ampuh atasi miss v becek saat berhubungan (Monday, 11 January 2016 10:16)

• #63

Cara Mengobati (Monday, 25 January 2016 07:37)

article interesting, exciting and amusing discussion

• #64

Cara Mengobati Impotensi Dengan Sederhana (Tuesday, 26 January 2016 10:09)

wow, I recently read an article that discusses the issue

• #65

Cara Mengobati Diabetes Secara Efektif (Tuesday, 09 February 2016 09:59)

content and writing articles that you create a very inspiring, incredible

• #66

Cara Mengobati Asam Urat Efektif,Cepat,Dan Aman (Monday, 15 February 2016 08:34)

I will spread this article, may be useful information for my friends and other people

• #67

Cara Mengobati Radang Paru Paru Dengan Efektif (Thursday, 03 March 2016 05:14)

I hope you continue to be consistent to provide information of interest

• #68

Cara Mengobati Kanker Payudara Dengan Efektif Dan Aman (Monday, 07 March 2016 10:11)

I strongly agree with the opinion that you submit

• #69

Obat Herbal Supaya Sperma Tidak Cepat Keluar (Saturday, 12 March 2016 04:51)

interesting, I was lucky to get this information

• #70

Ciri-Ciri Penyakit Jantung Pada Usia Muda (Saturday, 12 March 2016 09:40)

Thank you admin has distributed the website very useful and very nice? we will wait for other websites

• #71

Apakah Penyakit Vertigo Dapat Disembuhkan (Monday, 14 March 2016 02:54)

Hopefully an enjoyable weekend? We will wait for more information and more interesting

• #72

Obat Herbal Penyakit Jantung (Thursday, 17 March 2016 01:04)

Congratulations midmorning today hopefully more blessings only and thank you for the information.

• #73

Pengobatan Katarak Secara Alami (Friday, 18 March 2016 02:51)

This afternoon a lot of sites that are useful , thank you .

• #74

Obat Infeksi Paru-Paru Secara Alami (Tuesday, 22 March 2016 05:11)

This afternoon seblumnya looks very bright and we say thank you for the information .

• #75

Cara Mengobati Infeksi Paru Paru Secara Alami (Monday, 28 March 2016 05:41)

Good morning and welcome to work back then for that we will always wait for the latest information thanks .

• #76

Cara Mengobati Tumor Otak Secara Alami (Sunday, 10 April 2016 06:21)

Spirit must work in order to get satisfactory results .

• #77

Testimoni Vig Power Capsule (Monday, 18 April 2016 09:47)

Very happy because presented with the information that is so very helpful thanks.

• #78

Tanaman Obat Untuk Kencing Manis (Monday, 25 April 2016 06:36)

Congratulations working again, we wait for it to be a very interesting information.

• #79

Obat Kuat Ampuh Modern Terdaftar Di BPOM (Friday, 06 May 2016 05:55)

Congratulations on a long vacation to this day but we will always be left waiting for the latest news .

• #80

Obat Cedera Lutut Atau Hamstring (Saturday, 14 May 2016 03:24)

This afternoon happy because thanks to the latest news .

• #81

Obat Penurun Kreatinin Tinggi Pada Ginjal (Tuesday, 31 May 2016 03:57)

This article is very interesting? thank you for preparing all of this.

• #82

Obat Penambah Berat Badan Tanpa Efek Samping (Wednesday, 15 June 2016 06:28)

Thank you very much for your recent news that will serve us wait for more news .

• #83

Cara Mengobati Peradangan Pada Testis (Thursday, 30 June 2016 06:31)

Thanks for the information gan, who will share the article very helpful and useful to us, thank you very much

• #84

Obat Mata Minyak Ikan (Saturday, 02 July 2016 02:42)

This afternoon may rest in peace so that tomorrow can move back in.

• #85

Penyakit Sinusitis Dan Pengobatannya (Monday, 08 August 2016 09:39)

Information on this holiday is very special so thank you very much .

• #86

Penyebab Dan Faktor Risiko Penyakit Turun Berok Atau Hernia (Saturday, 27 August 2016 02:25)

on Friday was very happy because to get the information so interesting thanks .

• #87

Obat Herbal Gagal Ginjal (Saturday, 08 October 2016 10:16)

Though it's a holiday but this site always provide the information on a daily basis thanks.

• #88

Cara Menyembuhkan Mata Minus Dan Silinder Secara Alami (Thursday, 10 November 2016 08:50)

This site is always present information that is so very inspiring at all thank you .

• #89

Obat Alternatif Zinc Tablet Green World (Tuesday, 13 December 2016 08:10)

Although this afternoon so hot but not abstinence spirit .

• #90

Cara Mengobati Lambung Panas Secara Tradisional (Tuesday, 13 December 2016 10:28)

Sites that you present that information is always very useful thanks .

• #91

Lance Good (Saturday, 31 December 2016 02:35)

Corrupti, qui labore pariatur? Nihil exercitationem culpa adipisci et quaerat quis.

• #92

Pengobatan Alternatif Tinnitus Secara Tradisional (Thursday, 12 January 2017 01:36)

Surely everyone likes the information presented on this matter .

• #93

Pengobatan Alternatif Demam Berdarah Dengue Secara Tradisional (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 05:45)

Thank you for this morning because you have presented a latest news .

• #94

Cara Mengobati Biduran Atau Urtikaria Secara Alami (Monday, 03 April 2017 05:40)

Good afternoon and welcome rest for a while? The information is very helpful for that we will wait for more information.

• #95

Cara Meredakan Asma Bronkial Secara Alami (Thursday, 04 May 2017 06:43)

The information you present this afternoon is very meaningful, thank you.

• #96

movers and packers in Chandigarh (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:25)

movers and packers in Chandigarh

• #97

packers and movers bangalore charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:26)

packers and movers bangalore charges

• #98

packers and movers in mumbai (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:30)

packers and movers in mumbai

• #99

packers and movers in lucknow (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:31)

packers and movers in lucknow

• #100

packers and movers in indore (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:32)

packers and movers in indore

• #101

packers and movers in chennai charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:33)

packers and movers in chennai charges

• #102

packers and movers in gurgaon charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:51)

packers and movers in gurgaon charges

• #103

packers and movers in noida (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:52)

packers and movers in noida

• #104

packers and movers in pune charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:52)

packers and movers in pune charges

• #105

packers and movers in faridabad (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:53)

packers and movers in faridabad

• #106

movers and packers in navi mumbai (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:53)

movers and packers in navi mumbai

• #107

packers and movers in thane (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:54)

packers and movers in thane

• #108

packers and movers in delhi charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 11:56)

packers and movers in delhi charges

• #109

packers and movers in ghaziabad (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:13)

packers and movers in ghaziabad

• #110

movers and packers kolkata charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:16)

movers and packers kolkata charges

• #111

packers and movers in hyderabad charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:17)

packers and movers in hyderabad charges

• #112

movers and packers in bhubaneswar (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:18)

movers and packers in bhubaneswar

• #113

movers and packers patna (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:20)

movers and packers patna

• #114

movers and packers raipur (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:21)

movers and packers raipur

• #115

packers and movers bangalore charges (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:27)

packers and movers bangalore charges

• #116

packers and movers indore (Monday, 22 May 2017 12:28)

packers and movers indore

• #117

Pak Ridwan (Tuesday, 30 May 2017 11:28)

Maaf ijin ser mas -

• #118

Koswara (Friday, 02 June 2017 01:02)

Untuk Menambah kekebalan tubuh anak dan mengoptimalkan tumbuh kembangnya kunjungi blog kami di http://goo.gl/VC1Acb

• #119

Pengobatan Alami Stroke Berat Paling Ampuh (Tuesday, 13 June 2017 08:13)

Happy holidays to those who run it and we will always wait for the information of gratitude .

• #120

Hisna (Wednesday, 21 June 2017 09:11)

Info Untuk Obat Herbal Luka Gatal Bernanah . Kunjungi Blognya http://obatlukagatalbernanah.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/obat-luka-gatal-bernanah.html

• #121

Cara Alami Mengobati Kelenjar Tiroid Terampuh (Friday, 21 July 2017 03:17)

The passion for this Monday as it was presented with the latest information thanks .

• #122

maids in dubai (Thursday, 27 July 2017 14:00)

In spite of how professional or gifted a renovator is, various things can be best learnt through go through. This is specially true in unexpected emergencies at which one might have to improvise. A advisable handyman mustn't lose control belonging to the situation and even keep calm from start to finish.

• #123

Life Experience Degree (Tuesday, 01 August 2017 22:29)

By the way, Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles

• #124

Obat Gagal Ginjal Kronis Yang Ampuh Mengobati & Menyembuhkan Secara Alami (Tuesday, 10 October 2017 08:59)

Zeal in doing the activity makes the fruit very satisfactory results.

• #125

obat sipilis (Friday, 03 November 2017 04:42)

Very interesting information and very inspiring

• #126

Obat Stroke Alami Dari Tumbuhan (Tuesday, 21 November 2017 08:12)

The site is very gives me an inspiration thank you .

• #127

MATLAB (Thursday, 07 December 2017 15:05)

Great post
    <h1><a href="http://www.matlabi.ir">پروژه متلب</a></h1>
    <h2><a href="http://www.matlabi.ir">انجام پروژه متلب</a></h3>
    [url=http://www.matlabi.ir]پروژه متلب[/url]
    <a href="http://matlabi.blogfa.com/">پروژه متلب</a>
    پروژه متلب , انجام پروژه متلب , پروژه متلب

• #128

Cara Alami Mengobati Pegal Pegal Paling Ampuh (Saturday, 23 December 2017 07:24)

I will never bored visiting a site that is interesting .

• #129

Accredited High School Diploma (Sunday, 31 December 2017 20:23)

Thanks for this article. It contains the information i was searching for and you have also explained it well. We are also an assignment writing help provider. So, the students struggling to write their college assignments can opt for our online assignment help UK and can get a quality assignment written from us.

• #130

Ciri-Ciri Penyakit Paru-Paru Basah (Tuesday, 16 January 2018 04:20)

A very informed presentation of our information.

• #131

Agen QNC Jelly Gamat Kota Kendari Sulawesi Tenggara (Saturday, 03 February 2018 09:21)

An inspiration comes from postings that you provide on this day of gratitude .

• #132

Obat Hernia Alami Yang Ampuh (Saturday, 24 February 2018 07:12)

So amazing information that you present on this occasion.

• #133

Pantangan Bagi Penderita Gula Darah (Monday, 12 March 2018 05:29)

I say thank you very much because you have presented various useful information.

• #134

Bahaya Kekurangan Sel Darah Putih (Monday, 02 April 2018 10:00)

We will always wait for the latest updates from the site of this one .

• #135

Bahaya Kanker Rahim Bagi Wanita (Tuesday, 24 April 2018 05:19)

Always we wait for the latest information.

• #136

Kumpulan Obat Tradisional Leukemia (Monday, 14 May 2018 08:46)

Today's information presentation is very interesting.